The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our team will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment plan options, and will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care possible. We offer interest-free payment plans with low downpayment to make your treatment more affordable. We also accept many insurances and offer financing through Care Credit and Springstone.
We work with several insurance providers including:
- Aetna PPO, Delta PPO, Metlife PPO, Cigna PPO, Guardian PPO, Blue Cross PPO, and United Health Care PPO
- We also accept several union plans including Healthplex, DC 37, PBA, UFT, SIDS, and ASO
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork if you have insurance that will be covering any portion of your orthodontic treatment.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or ideas about how we can help you have a positive orthodontic experience.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex-spending reimbursement forms and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient log in and would like to begin viewing your account information online, please contact our practice to find out how you can sign up for your own personal account.