Baharak Fooladi, DDS
“What I love about my profession is the opportunity to meet and work with patients of very diverse backgrounds. I have learned about different cultures, religions, and unique experiences from each and every one of my patients. The ability to learn from such a large group of people has shaped me into the person that I am today. I have in turn been able to transform their lives by creating beautiful smiles. I believe the self-confidence that patients gain as they smile paves the path for their future success.”
In addition to creating beautiful smiles, one of Dr. Fooladi’s favorite things to do is to travel with her husband, Behrooz, her daughter, Sufi, and her son, Arya. They love sightseeing and exploring new cultures. Behrooz loves the outdoors and enjoys grilling, spending time at the beach, or just relaxing in the backyard! Behrooz has been a financial analyst for the past 11 years. Sufi is now twelve and Arya is eight. Sufi already wants to follow in mommy’s footsteps and is always volunteering to work as an assistant!
Part of Dr. Fooladi’s success has been due to her tremendous passion to continuously learn. She attends annual meetings and continuing education courses taught by leaders in dentistry and orthodontics to constantly keep her education updated. It has been her goal to provide patients with the most cutting-edge technology. Through continuing education, she has been able to offer diversified options for a wide variety of orthodontic needs, minimizing treatment times and maximizing results.
Dr. Fooladi has attained recognition for her amazing trend-setting clinical and management methods at the annual American Association of Orthodontists meeting. A natural-born leader, she has had the privilege of lecturing other orthodontists on unique treatment methods for patients with large overjet or overbites.
Baharak Fooladi, DDS possesses a huge heart and is committed to giving back to the community. “My dream is to help all that cannot help themselves,” she states. She has made this dream come true via teaching and providing free orthodontic care to many underprivileged children in her community.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Neurobiology – University of California-Berkeley graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Postbaccalaureate Degree in Clinical Physiology – Georgetown University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Columbia University graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Orthodontic Training – Tufts University, only resident to receive Furman Scholarship for clinical and academic excellence
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Society
- North Eastern Society of Orthodontics
- American Association of International Research